Per Pokémon policy, we cannot ship any items early. We are under contract to ship items the day of release
Pre-Orders are subject to Distributor allocation. If supply is limited, orders will be filled on a first come first, serve basis.
Barring any manufacturing mishaps/shortages/acts of god, you are essentially guaranteed the item you pre-ordered. Your pre-order will be shipped as soon as we receive stock.
Below is some useful information about our pre-order policy:
– All pre-orders will be charged immediately at the time of purchase – not shipment.
– If you order multiple items that are both instock and pre-order, they will not ship unless everything is in stock.
– All release dates are estimates from the supplier / manufacturer.
– All preorders are subject to suppliers allocation.
– All Pre-Orders are NON-REFUNDABLE. It is our company policy that we do not cancel preorders as we place our preorder quantities with our distributors based off the number of preorders we get for each item. We realize that emergencies happen and some customers have a need to cancel a preorder. In this rare instance, we can usually make a one-time exception, however, there is a 25% preorder cancellation fee that we charge of the order total. As an example, if your preorder total with shipping was $200 then we would only credit back $150.
– Customer account will be flagged and prohibited from placing future preorders for 180 days
Note: By placing a pre-order with Paladin Cards, you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions stated in the above policies.